Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Random Thoughts

It is a shame. They do not see me in the colors of my loneliness. The way i drop down the masks of practical business proclivity, when i am alone, i strip down to plain screwed up philosophies of life. The way they see the basic me of smiles and goody good behavior and miss out on the deep depth of my thoughts and dreams. The way they laugh at what i say but skip the real meaning of my words. Laugh they still do because i bid them to.

How i long for intelligent attraction but suffice for the mundane emotions regarding current political affairs. It is indeed a pity as they cannot appreciate my naked vulnerable cries. How i had planned to change the world but cannot even fix my own life. Its a pity indeed! How i cross the line every time that i am alone and blush a glow of red at the thought of getting caught. How come all that the world see in me in is just my outlook? It is a shame. That they don’t see. That they don't even try. I don't think that they even have the courage to do so.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

we all have eyes but we rarely see !!!

and that is my dear where we as a specie lack!!!

but... go on ... show yourself and you will find friends among the ones here...

its funny this world.. u often run into people and friends when you least expect them... so take that as a ray of hope and carry on ... :) !!!

ps... big hugs !

Anonymous said...

Hey Luscious
90% people in this country cant even think of the problems like you are having, the problem of 90% people is 2 rotees per day. You have wealth, status, political power, husband, kids, beauty, foreign education and now this blog, lolz, wat else can one want luscious? Get out of this self created "self-pity-complx" . Allah has given you everything. Be on the giving end, not the receiving one.......

Scheherazade said...

@A.S - Thanks dear.

@Asim Khan - Its not called a self pity complex but rather self expression.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had something comforting to say, but I don't..
I didn't wanna leave the blog without commenting though.
:|

Anonymous said...

we always want others to see us deeper..to see whats beyond our skin, but thats just a wish. but isnt it good in way? why would you want others to see your vulnerability?