Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer

The summer is here. Its hot and the load shedding is raging on us with full flow. I can go on about how pathetic the governments have been over the years and how the power sector has been neglected but somethings are not just worth even talking about. Good Governance my foot, we can't even have basic necessities of life. 

Work is so and so. I have not received a raise and it will be a year on June 1st. Money is an issue and it makes u feel good even though i may not need the money in financial sense as much as to prove my worth to the work place. I was never the type to enjoy the pleasures of work. The problem with me is that i get bored very easily and i need to be active and mentally involved most of the time. Life at times seem to be a struggle for me, still i am thankful to the almighty for all his blessings. It could always be worse!
  
My focus is to learn the skills and than move on to something better. I work not out of necessity but to prove to myself and others around me that i am not dependent on anybody even if its a token gesture i am sure that it makes the point in the relevant quarters!

Things are better with Husband as well as long as i follow his dictates, he is fine with it. Men are by nature dominating and the kind we have in our country love to treat their wives as their personal properties. It is frustrating but i have learned to get my revenge in other ways. I do get my revenge in other ways by flirting with other men who seem to like my looks more than anything. It is a thrill ride and i enjoy every bit of it. Is it a fair way to pay back? I don't know and i don't care.




10 comments:

Help said...

it would be good if u tell a bit about how far do u go with ur revenge? does it mean anything goes?

Scheherazade said...

Hmmm...What do you reckon?

WritingsForLife said...

about summer: I wish i could say the same thing... the weather in this part of the world fluctuates so much that you can never be sure if it is *really* summer :-)

About your husband: If he can treat you like crap, then you can do what you want to do on your own time.

hope said...

i thought u said u were not seeing the man from ur son's school anymore so now what ? who else?
does the revenge ends with the flattering only or does it go any farther?

Hp said...

i see that u deleat my comments about ur masterbating as a revenage to ur husband.

aasim said...

@hope-------mmmmmmmmmmmmmm give the lady a break hope, lolz, u r toooo much
@ luscious---------I guess its a fair deal

Anonymous said...

I dont think its anybody's business as to know to what extent the lady goes...its important that she is getting her revenge ..way to go :)
Jitender

Rasputin said...

Luscious,
I'm still awaiting the zamindar chronicles from you. Please email it to rasputtin37@gmail.com

Hp said...

see she wonot reply me , she does like people talking about her masterbating to fantasies of guys she meets in parties thrown by her hubby

Scheherazade said...

@Raaji - You are absolutely right. We hardly have any summer. Summer as it is defined in western countries..Still, i am nostalgic about this time period and it bring up great memories for me.